OFFERING EXPERT CUSTOMS BROKING SERVICES
in international freight for both import and export
Do you need expert Customs Broking Services for international freight?
Look to the experience and personal service of Paul Anstey & Company. With over 100 years combined professional experience in customs broking, you can trust in Paul Anstey & Company to take care of every last detail, and ensure your goods are imported and exported without delay.
Located at 5 Assembly Drive, Tullamarine, Paul Anstey & Company services not only Greater Melbourne, but has a comprehensive network throughout Australia and internationally that enables us to provide the complete logistics solution for your company.
As customs broking specialists, you can turn to Paul Anstey and Company for all your exporting and importing requirements. Our vast experience gives us a unique wealth of knowledge in customs formalities. And unlike many of our competitors, all our brokers are in-house staff.
Who does this notice affect?
Importers, freight forwarders and customs brokers
BMSB update - Offshore Treatment Provider scheme
Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA) again liaised last week with the Department of Agriculture on Brown marmorated stink bug (BMSB) - summary below:
- Treatment providers are responsible for registering and applying to be part of the offshore treatment providers scheme. We understand that the process is relatively straight forward for existing treatment providers. The department wrote to all existing providers almost two months ago and since then has sent reminders to all yet to re-apply. We again recommend that members continue to contact and encourage treatment providers to register and apply;
- The department is processing renewals and new applications very quickly, provided the applicant submits their application with the required information. There is no backlog of complete applications awaiting approval;
- Treatment providers located in non target risk countries are strongly encouraged to renew and/or to register if not previously approved. Treatment certificates from providers in non target risk countries will be accepted by the department whether they are registered or not. For those providers not registered the department undertakes additional assessment and verification of the treatment certificates to maintain confidence in them;
- The list of treatment providers on the department's web site is being updated on a regular basis.
- All the information/forms on the offshore treatment scheme is on the department web site at http://www.agriculture.gov.au/import/before/brown-marmorated-stink-bugs/offshore-bmsb-treatment-providers-scheme. There is a dedicated departmental email inbox for off shore providers to send their applications/ any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew Crawford - FTA / APSA
Special Offer for Paul Anstey Clients
Ski Mt Hotham / Dinner Plain
Excellent Packages available for our clients.
Currawong Lodge is located in the dreamy village of Dinner Plain, just 10km along the Great Alpine Rd from Hotham and only 10 km from the airport.
Paul Anstey & Co Pty Ltd can provide a tracking service of your cargo on the internet called EDI Web Tracker.
Click here if you already have an EDI Web Tracker login and begin tracking your cargo.
Contact us if you are interested in tracking your cargo and we can set you up with a login.